If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return and refund you within the 14 day Returns Policy period. Returns are managed in two easy steps:
- Step 1: Send a Return Request to email@example.com with your order number and the collection address.
- Step 2: Return the parcel. Our courier partner will collect the parcel from the address you provided. A shipping fee of R60 will be charged for returns collected by us and will be deducted from the refund due.
- Please note that we do not accept returns on:
- electronic vouchers;
- PPE masks,
- bodysuits ;
- jewelry for piercings;
- foodstuff, beverages or other products intended for everyday consumption;
- or products which have been personalised for you or made to your specifications, unless defective
- No returns will be accepted after the 14 day period has lapsed.
- No returns will be accepted on ‘Final Clearance’ items.
1. Preparing products for return
To guarantee your request is processed as speedily as possible you are liable for the following when returning your products;
- packaging your products securely for safe transit;
- legibly and clearly mark your return with the deliveries reference number to be placed on the outside of the packaging of the parcel; and
- Include all accessories and parts that were delivered with the product in the return packaging.
Failure to comply with any of these abovementioned requirements could lead to delay the handling of your request or result in its refusal altogether.
2. Defective products
- Tiny Shopper will do our best to guarantee that the products delivered to you are of an acceptable quality, and in good working order and without defects.
- The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this related to defective products:
- Damage or defects as a result of normal wear and tear;
- Damage or defects as a result of negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- Damage or defects as a result of electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- Damage or defects as a result of a failure to adequately care for the product;
- Damage or defects as a result of unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- any deals sold in an unboxed deal or used products which has been previously disclosed, signs of handling and/or repackaging
3. Standard Warranty
- If a delivery is deemed to be defective or otherwise of poor quality by yourself (with the exception of direct warranty products, discussed below), please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you, but in any event within 6 months after delivery/collection of the product (save for the case of an extended supplier warranty, which is discussed below).
- In the case there is no extended supplier warranty period, unfortunately we cannot accept any return which are requested after the 6 month period.
Direct Warranty (stipulated on product page)
- A direct warranty product is a product for which the relevant manufacturer manages defective returns itself, directly with the customer, and not through Tiny Shopper.
- If a direct warranty product turns out to be defective or otherwise of poor quality, please notify us and we will provide you with the relevant manufacturer’s contact details.
Charges and refunds
- If a defective product is returned to us, but without all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, Tiny Shopper is entitled to (in line with the applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that was returned;
- If you return a product that does not comply with this with the content of this Returns Policy, you may be held liable to reimburse Tiny Shopper for the cost of collection and return;
- Please note that Tiny Shopper will only refund you via the payment method that you originally used.